mod1031: No, Stop. Stop posting adorable OwlCat doodles. It's just too adorable.
Shitty MS Paint Robbiekitten babysitting nap time inside a hoodie in a beanbag doodle, then?
Dear wasps, hornets, or whatever the hell you are,
What the fuck do you want with our wood pile? There is nothing sweet to eat here. It is all dead birch wood, and you sitting on it like a dumbass is not helping me move it onto the wood palette.
Anonymous: What do you think Robbie's choice of swimwear might be?
Joking aside, he’d probably just have a surprisingly ordinary pair of baggy, black swim trunks.
However, I don’t see him being in the sun very often. I’d be willing to bet that he burns easily, and is likely pretty body conscious as well. I doubt he goes full-Pete-White about it -
- but he’s probably one of those people that’d wear a shirt over their swimsuit.
Morty just jumped off a fuckhuge ledge ON A CHOCOBO
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO DO, MAN??
Oh, by the way - I watched the “Xiaolin Chronicles” preview.
- Some of the new voices are actually pretty close to the original VAs, and yet, at the same time, so very far. By the third episode, I had kinda gotten used to all but the fact that Kimiko now sounds like Katnappe (because Jennifer Hale).
- Shadow is the Mary Sue-est fucking villain I have ever seen. She’s presumably not human - at least, I’d hope so, given both her abilities, and the fact that she was considering eating Ping Pong. I’m frankly not sure if that’s worse, or better than snatching rats off of Chase’s floor with her green tongue from like five feet away as though there’s a little kid with one of those vending machine gooey hands living inside her mouth.
- Chase’s lizard form has hair. What.
- It would appear that Kimiko is a Trekkie, and knows how to speak Klingon (and yes, “Klingon” and Star Trek are both mentioned by name).
- Ping Pong is supposed to be from Europe, yet speaks with the same accent and syntax as Omi. I suppose it’s just as well, considering he is literally Omi’s own, personal “Mini-Me”. Their relationship is pretty adorable, though.
- The CGI isn’t quite as godawful as I expected.
- Only Jason Marsden can do a real Chase laugh. David Kaye just really lacks that hint of “I am so fucking old at this point, I have completely lost my goddamn mind” that Marsden pulled off so well. At least the Chase in this series brings us a whole new level of narcissism, to the point of spontaneously re-enacting a shampoo commercial for no apparent reason other than “the crazy train has just left the station”.
- I swear to god, when Rai was cracking his knuckles one-by-one, he totally flipped the bird.
- Everyone now has an unnatural fixation with butts. E V E R Y O N E.
- At one point, Clay legit states that “Omi’s lips are tighter than a baby goat’s butt.” Believe me when I say it doesn’t sound any better when it’s in context.
- You can totally tell they censored a joke Dojo makes about “taking a hit off of” the Wuzzy Bunny (Woozy Shooter).
- Apparently, Jack finally moved out of his parents’ basement - into a dilapidated warehouse.
- All the character development from the first series has been completely thrown out the window.
- Evidently, Master Fung’s teaching method this series is “Screw you guys, I’m going for a stroll.”
P.S. - None of this means that the show is “bad”. I still found it highly enjoyable. Despite being initially thrown off by all the changes, I’m still going to keep up with this one. Hell, half the things I listed up there are just more reasons to watch.
Anonymous: can I just say how much I love you? even in the face of whining/raging responses you keep a calm collectiveness to you and your reasoning.
I’m just trying to keep it real.
tdm1: Draw hte Robbi eet waffle fur no reeson
dipper pines did a stupid dance in furry footie pyjamas in front of the girl he’s in love with to save a bunch of people he barely knows and if u don’t think that’s the raddest shit ever then get outta my fukkin face
Actually, he tried to talk his way out of it (basically using the excuse that you apparently can’t do a dance unless you’re specifically dressed for it), but the ghosts forced the suit on him. Mind you, his own life is also at stake here, and chances are, you’d dance in a retarded costume too, if it was gonna save your ass.
A twelve-year-old doesn’t even know what love is, especially one who, the more you think about it, has abused the paranormal to literally manipulate the events of someone else’s life without their knowledge or consent (hell, Captain Muppet Face did the same damn thing, though to a lesser extreme, and look where he ended up). Apparently, it doesn’t matter to him how Wendy feels about anything, but rather what he feels is “right” for her. ‘Cuz forget who she might want to hang out with, right? Wouldn’t wanna go letting another human being that wasn’t put on the planet solely for your amusement have a life of their own, or anything. I would have thought all of this was pretty clear from her breaking down and crying over being treated like an object with no feelings, but whatever.
Sappy sentiment is cute and all, but you also need to be realistic, especially in terms of how the event actually happened.
Plus, there’s a goddamn demon on the loose with designs on the twins, there are still more dinosaurs in quickly-melting tree sap buried under the town, and lawd only knows what else is waiting around the corner to beset the Pines family.
Let’s not go getting all deviantArt around here, people.
you p much lost me at “a 12 year old doesn’t know what love is” wtf are you even preaching man
If you’re going to tell me that a 12-year-old boy is psychologically, emotionally developed enough to fully understand the complexities of a fair and meaningful relationship with another human being after taking it upon himself to attempt to steer the results of a person’s interactions with any human being other than himself in a way solely suited to benefit him rather than the girl he allegedly “loves”, then you’ve pretty much completely lost me.
I’m no expert, but I’m fairly certain that being someone’s self-appointed social life Nazi without their knowledge or consent is not, nor ever will be the same thing as “love”, nor is being faced with the choice of doing a stupid dance verses your own mortality.
When it comes to Wendy, Dipper has never done anything selflessly solely for her benefit.
I suppose it’s all cute now, while he’s a little kid, but the next thing you know, he’s gonna go full-Boxing Helena, and suddenly Wendy’s a quadruple amputee shoved in the closet with the invisible wizard.
Hubworld, is this some kind of sick joke?
Even if I tried to narrow it down, there’s no way in hell I can choose between Fluttershy, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie.
WHY DO YOU TORMENT ME LIKE THIS?